Sewer System Maintenance
When sewer pipes are damaged, repairs can be expensive while also causing costly damage to your property. It can also contaminate the environment exposing your workers and customers to serious health concerns. Don't wait, and give Glenn Mechanical a call! We are ready to offer free estimates and provide quality plumbing service when you need it.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
- Cast iron pipes can corrode, rust, and deteriorate.
- Clay pipes can crack easily if not installed correctly.
- PVC/ABS pipe will crack if water temperatures goes beyond it's material limit.
- Any type of pipe can break because of ground or water pressure.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe:
- Gurgling noises are coming from your toilet(s).
- Sewage backup appears in your drains or toilet.
- The smell of sewage is sensed anywhere on your property.
Reasons for Pipes to crack or burst:
- There is little to no maintenance.
- Grease, toilet paper, and other things that go down your drains buildup in the pipes.
- Tree roots grow into the pipe holes and pipe joints.
- Ground freezes and thaws can cause cracks.
- There is major movement in the earth, such as an earthquake or nearby construction.
- Pipes can crack simply due to aging.
- The pipes were installed or designed poorly.
- The city sewer line has backed up.
We Can Solve the Problem!
Set up an affordable maintenance plan where we would regularly inspect and clean your pipes to avoid the damage all together.
Sewer Line Replacement
Replacement to your sewer line will be necessary if repair is impossible. You can trust us to be honest with you in our qualified assessment of the damage without selling you product that you don't need. We will be upfront with you on your options and explain in detail what we will do to fix the problem. At Glenn Mechanical, we care about your property. Give us a call and let our certified plumbers serve your family!
Call Glenn Mechanical for your sewer system maintenance and repairs.