Concerned About Sewage Backup?
Threats to your pipes don't only come from what goes down the drain, but also exist down in the ground itself. Tree roots and other debris can cause major harm to your plumbing as well. Don't let this worry you because our plumbers at Glenn Mechanical are trained and equipped to repair and re-pipe your plumbing system!
Warning Sings of a Sewer System Backup:
- Multiple drains are backing up.
- Water is backing up in the toilet, shower, or a sink drain.
- The smell of sewage coming from any drain or around your home outside.
- The toilet is backed up.
- Drains or toilet make gurgling sounds.
- Water pools in your basement drain.
- Noticeable tree root intrusions.
- Sewage backup is found in the bathtub or toilet.
- There is no water in your toilet bowl.
- The tubs are not draining.
- Hydro Jetting would use highly pressurized water to clear the inner walls of the pipes of all debris.
- In cases where the line has collapsed or impossible to clear, replace with a new sewer line.
- Set up a preventative maintenance plan where we can inspect and clean out your pipes routinely.
Septic System Backups
A backup in your septic system can turn into costly damage to your property and could cause contamination, needing environmental clean-up. It could even cause business downtime and work interuption. When it comes to a problem with your septic system, don't wait to call us. Let our technicians quickly keep your slow drain from becoming a complete stoppage.
Signs of a Septic System Backup:
- Sewage is backing up in your toilet or drains.
- The toilet is slow in flushing and draining.
- Multiple drains are slow to empty.
- Wastewater is coming up out of the ground near your septic system.
- Fertile green looking grass appears over the septic system even in dry, hot weather.
- Bacteria is found in your well.
- Weeds or algae is growing in a pond near your house.
- There is a smell of sewage around your house.
What is the Solution to Sewer Back Up?
Call our trained professionals at Glenn Mechanical! We can give your septic system a check-up and set up a regular maintenance plan, which would include pumping your tank. If it is an emergency, we will arrive quickly on the scene and contain the backup before diagnosing the cause. You can trust us to solve the problem the right way the first time!