South Arkansas and North Louisiana has a healthy landscape of industrial plants and mills. Many types of equipment is constantly being assembled, installed, moved and dismantled. Though most plants have their own maintenance personnel, often it is not efficient to tie these workers up with demanding equipment installes. Glenn Mechanical employs a skilled team of millwrights who are available to install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment on any site such as factories, production plants and recreational facilities.
Glenn Mechanicals industrial mechanics are skilled in the following:
- Read diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- Operate rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- Align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments
- Perform predictive and operational procedures
- Repair or replace defective parts
- Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of replacement parts.