Glenn Mechanical is certified in medical gas services. We install medical gas systems for health care facilities such as hospitals, dentist offices, nursing homes, and custodial care offices. All medical gas installations are performed by our certified medical gas system installers, in accordance with the latest code. All piping systems, hookups of controls and instrumentations, including master alarms and area alarms, are handled with the utmost care and dedication because of the potentially fatal consequences of substandard installation.
Glenn Mechanical's medical gas services include installation and repair of the following:
- Medical Gas Systems: Piping for the distribution of inflammable medical gases such as oxygen, nitrous oxide, compressed air, carbon dioxide, and helium.
- Medical Support Gas: Piped gases such as nitrogen and instrument air that is used to support medical procedures by operating medical –surgical tools and equipment
- Medical Air: For purposes of medical air (oxygen) supplied from cylinders, bulk containers, medical air compressors
- Medical/Surgical Vacuum Systems: An assembly of central vacuum producing equipment and a network of piping for patient suction in medical surgical waste and anesthetic gas disposal (WAGD) systems
- Station Outlets: An outlet point in a piped medical gas distribution system at which the user makes connections and disconnection
- Water Systems: Domestic Hot and Cold Water; Laboratory Hot and Cold Water; Process Hot and Cold Water; Non-Potable Hot and Cold Water; Make-Up Water for Mechanical and Process Equipment
- Waste Systems: Sanitary Waste and Vent; Storm and Roof Drainage; Clearwater Water Waste and Vent ; Process Waste and Vent; Corrosion Resistant Waste and Vent
- Laboratory Piping Systems: Compressed Air; Nitrogen; Oxygen; Argon; CO2; Vacuum ; Helium; Natural Gas
- Medical Piping Systems: Oxygen; Medical Compressed Air; Medical Vacuum; Nitrous Oxide; Nitrogen; CO2; Waste Anesthetic Gas Disposal (WAGD)
Call Glenn Mechanical today to discuss how we can service your medical gas system needs.