Leaks seem like a small issue and may even go unnoticed, but if a leak is not taken care of quickly, it can cause costly damage to your plumbing system. Water that is always dripping or running will cause corrosion to your pipes. Call Glenn Mechanical at the first signs of a leaking pipe, and avoid those expensive repairs!
Clues to a Water Faucet Leak:
- A dripping faucet.
- Rust or water puddle found around faucets, sink drains, showers or tubs, or on the floor underneath a faucet.
- An unexplained spike in your water bill.
- A faucet that squeaks when turned or is difficult to turn completely.
Clues to a Toilet Leak:
- Bubbling or groaning noises from pipes under or behind the toilet.
- Water puddles anywhere around your toilet.
- Bumps in the floor or uneven tile.
- Sewer odor in your bathroom.
Clues to a Water Heater Leak:
- Puddles or moisture around the water heater.
- Bumps in the floor or uneven tile near the water heater.
- Dripping noises coming from the water heater.
- The water heater is not producing hot water or is producing a small supply.
Don't let an annoying leak go ignored. Call Glenn Mechanical and let our knowledgeable plumbers stop those leaks from causing further damage to your office or business facilities.